Fulfill job for printed material accurately and timely based on customer requests
- Accurately pick and pack printing materials for outgoing orders.
- Identify, recognize, sort, and organize codes for versioning on printed products. This requires excellent attention to detail.
- Enter information from data on jobs being worked on in a computer-based print management software system via the client’s network to the server.
- Assist with end-of-month inventory
- Perform any other duties requested
- Mandatory overtime is required which may include weekends.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced distribution environment while meeting established distribution quotas and standards in tight deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work in a team-oriented environment with an emphasis on total customer satisfaction.
- Individuals must be extremely detail-oriented and demonstrate accuracy.
- Must be able to lift/palletize various products weighing up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis.
- Must be able to push/pull a wheeled cart with orders of various weights.
- Able to bend, pull, lift, and stand throughout the duration of scheduled shifts.
Must be able to pass a background check.
If this job is of interest to you please submit your resume to email@example.com
Job Category: Fulfillment Associate Printing
Job Location: Grandview-MO