Kansas City, KS
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
Previous experience is preferred – but willing to train strong candidates looking for a career. Perfect position for someone just graduating from college. This position is Monday – Friday, primarily first shift hours.
Essential Job Duties:
- The Production Scheduler is responsible for overseeing the timely preparation and overall quality of a Master Production Schedule for a cosmetics manufacturer.
- Support establishing daily production schedules with sufficient lead-time to determine product sequencing to assure that materials and components will be available to meet planned requirements.
- Create, release, monitor, and adjust existing schedules and future “Planned” schedules to achieve and maintain acceptable Customer Service levels.
- Provide input to Senior Management concerning revenue projections, capacity, and utilization status/projections.
- Work with Receiving and Shipping personnel to determine, evaluate, and reduce material handling issues.
- Work with all Internal Customers to solve problems associated with material flow and material planning.
- Recommend and monitor activities for materials accuracy including cycle counts, procedural evaluations, and perform subsequent reporting.
- Early identification, negotiation, and resolution of potential conflicts in the Master Schedule are critical.*
- Provide reports from the ERP database evaluating productivity and downtime on production lines as it pertains to best scheduling practices.*