Kansas City, KS
Recruiter Job Duties:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Coordinates all recruitment events
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Recruiter Skills and Qualifications :
- Excellent Phone rapport
- Bilingual in English & Spanish Preferred
- Excellent computer skills
- Previous recruiting experience
- Interviewing Skills & great judgment
- Knowledgeable of Employment Laws
- Results Driven
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- College degree preferred but no required
- Maintains Professionalism at all times,
- Must be organized & have project management skills
- Minimum 3+ years in customer service
- Minimum 1 year in sales environment
- Pay based on experience.